Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Posted by aria at 9:37 AM Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) is a flowering shrub that is widely known for its stunning beauty and charming smell. During this time, people familiar with jasmine flowers merely ornamental plants, cosmetics, and perfume ingredient mixture or tea makers.
More than that, jasmine actually has a lot of benefits as medicine. Jasmine - which is not Aladin's girl friend- is one of the best known herbal medicines in the Mediterranean region and has been used as medicine for centuries.
Many herbal experts realize that the jasmine flowers are rich in natural components such as etheric oils - smelling substances contained in plants.
The important chemical compounds contained in jasmine : indole, linalcohol, acetate benzilic, benzilic alcohol, and jasmon. The content of these compounds when used, it can provide many health benefits.
The benefits of Jasmine for health
1. Jasmine is considered very effective, especially in dealing with sore muscles, joints, and headache.
2. Jasmine is a natural remedy that can be used to stimulate and improve the functioning of the digestive system
3. Jasmine tea is known as a natural tonic that can stimulate all the functions of major body systems and organs.
4. The extract and jasmine tea may help in losing weight more effectively.
5. Jasmine has antiseptic character that can be recommended to treat all kinds of skin infections.
7. Research shows that Jasmine is safe detoxification means that can be used by almost all people to eliminate toxins and cleanse the body.
8. In aromatherapy, jasmine oil can be very effective for treating nervous tension, apathy, anxiety, and more serious neurological disorders.
9. Adding jasmine oil to the mixture of essential oils can treat the most common symptoms of respiratory infection.
10. Jasmine can be used to combat depression and other negative effects of stress.
11. Since ancient times, tea and jasmine oil are known as a strong natural aphrodisiac so these herbal medicine are recommended to increase libido, sexual power, stimulates sex drive, and maybe even treat infertility in both men and women. Jasmine has the effect of making peaceful and comfort for body and mind. With the softness, the smell of jasmine create a romantic feel for you and your partner. Try to serve hot sweet jasmine-scented tea after dinner, which caused calm, it will excite passion in bed.